Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bringing cheese (and wine and.....stuff) for the Cheese and Wine party is very easy

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:44 PM, David Smith <sidicas2@gmail.com> wrote:
I've never been to a wine & cheese party before..
Was thinking about going..

So I just pick up a block of mozzarella from Wal-mart or something, or does it have to be extra fancy cheese?  I think the only cheese I don't like is Swiss.. Though I can count the number of different cheese I've had on one hand..

There's no formal guidelines on how to approach the cheese and wine party. It's recommended that you bring a nice cheese of your choice from the region you live in. If you think a ball of Wal-Mart's mozzarella is representative of your region, that's fine, I guess. It's up to you. You'll find that a lot of people bring very weird and highly tasty cheeses from all around the world. Same for liquors.

Also, how much to bring?

That depends on your budget, but what people usually bring in averages from 1 to 3 pounds.

--
http://twitter.com/damogzito
http://stereonaut.net/

New York: 917 715 5664