Re: [Debconf-discuss] Nifty Tech Things To Do At Debconf

On 07/27/2010 11:13 PM, Chris Knadle wrote:
On Tuesday, July 27, 2010, John Goerzen wrote:
Wondering if anyone is interested in:

   * Sharing location with Debconf attendees using Google Latitude?
(www.google.com/latitude)  Requires a smartphone with GPS (probably
iPhone or Android)

My phone won't support this AFAIK

   * Ham radio.  I know I mentioned this a little while back.  If
anyone else is bringing a HT, would be fun to chat.

I decided to bring an 2m HT rig.  My family is in the habit of using
144.430 MHz simplex to talk to each other directly.  It's usually an
unused frequency.

Nice.  I'll try to find you there.

-- John
KD0MJT