[Debconf-discuss] Nifty Tech Things To Do At Debconf

Wondering if anyone is interested in:

* Sharing location with Debconf attendees using Google Latitude? (www.google.com/latitude) Requires a smartphone with GPS (probably iPhone or Android) Feel free to add me as a friend on Latitude; I will start updating location shortly. If you're not familiar with Latitude, you can see who is nearby, and tap to contact them, or where someone in particular is. Can view from a PC.

* Ham radio. I know I mentioned this a little while back. If anyone else is bringing a HT, would be fun to chat.

 * What other fun gadgets could we enjoy playing with at Debconf?

(Yes, I know the above isn't strictly Debian, but hey.... we're geeks, right?)

-- John