Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arrival "coordination"

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 11:02:17PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 12:48:12AM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:
> > I tried to switch to train 1 (red circle with white 1) at 34st Penn, but
> > wasn't able to find the transfer gates. Only option seemed to leave Penn
> > towards 7st Ave. I'm not sure if this would mean paying twice.
>
> It would; the place you should have made your free transfer is 42nd St.

59th-Columbus Circle would make more sense since it is not a long walk
on the transfer.

I have updated the instructions to reflect this and remove the
confusing parts:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Wiki/DebConf10/JohnFKennedy#Subway_at_Howard_Beach

- richard