Re: [Debconf-discuss] Last call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

One other confusing thing:

Over at http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc10/ksp-dc10.html, I read:

"On Debconf Day 1, Sunday 1st of August at 22:30 there will be a discussion/information session about the kesigning during Debconf10.

For the few people who insist on having a classic KSP, there will one scheduled on Debconf Day 6, Friday 6th of August at 22:00."

Is the process described in that page the "classic KSP"?

When and where exactly is the keysigning actually taking place? (It appears it's neither Sunday nor Friday based on my reading, as the first is discussion and the latter is classic KSP."

What do we need to bring to participate in the classic KSP?

-- John