Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf runners: how about participate to a local 5K race during DebConf?

Quoting /me:

> The race location is very easy to access from DebConf venue at
> Columbia: use subway line 1 all the way to the end (242th street) and
> walk a few mins to Van Cortland Park. The trip should be about 30
> minutes or so. From Google Maps, Van Cortland Park seems to be a nice
> place... Hopefully, New-Yorkers can confirm...or tell me that I'm crazy!
>
> I'm 99.9% sure that I'll participate as any occasion to share some
> moments with running freaks is nearly as important for me as sharing
> moment with geeks (you can imagine with running geeks, then).
>
> So, in case some folks are interested, just followup to this mail. If

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/5KRunningRace has been
created. Please "register" there (I already added Iustin, Holger and
Gaudenz) if you intend to join....or just come along with us (beer
opportunity, who knows?).