Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in New York City, USA during DebConf10

Quoting Aníbal Monsalve Salazar (anibal@debian.org):
> As part of the 11th Debian Conference in New York City, USA, there will
> be OpenPGP (pgp/gpg) keysignings. If you intend to participate in the
> DebConf10 keysignings, please send your ascii armored public key as
> explained at [0] no later than Tuesday 20th of July, 2010 at 23:59 UTC.

So far, I see 38 people registered for the keysigning party. I find
this rather low (DC9 had 113, DC8 had  66, DC7 had about 170...).

I suspect some people might have missed the announcement (there's also
a possibility that some ppl are tired of keysigning but I doubt this
would lead to such a drop). How about resending it?