Re: [Debconf-discuss] Yet Another Cheese Party

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 07:12:20PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> So, please think about it. You *can* bring something. And, yes,
> there's room for that in your suitcase. Just drop 1 or 2 t-shirts and
> all these neat electronic gadgets you think you need....and make room
> for a box of "good stuff".

Absolutely.  This year I'll be leaving for DebConf from Italy so I'll
definitely bring some hard cheeses from Italy (and, BTW, while I can't
object the superiority of French *soft* cheeses to Italian's, for *hard*
cheeses the situation is exactly reversed ... AH!).

Beside the trolling, this mail also contains a plea for *LABELS*. Please
accompany your cheese (or ethanol carrier) with a label with name,
origin, and maybe some details about it. There is only one thing better
than tasting delicious food: it's doing that _knowing_ what you're
eating (open source cheese?).

Thanks Christian and all the other local people for the organization!
Chee[r]s[e].