Re: [Debconf-discuss] GPG keysigning?

gregor herrmann dijo [Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 01:39:02PM +0200]:
> > Having said that, I like Don's idea a lot.
>
> I agree that the idea of a "constant-KSP-during-meals" has some
> charm; the only drawback I see is that it requires carrying around
> the list and one's passport all the time which I usually tend to
> avoid. - But I'd be willing to try this format.

Very interesting idea, and will probably produce much better checks
than a very long queue. However, _please_ for the love of $that, don't
make it paperslip-based - we should stick as much as possible to our
centrally controlled page with all of the attendees' data.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244