Re: [Debconf-discuss] Paying Renfe with VISA (was: How to get the "web" rate for Madrid... )

On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 10:45 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to buy renfe tickets with my (german) VISA card and I also
> experienced failures to validate the (same) card. There were sometimes other
> failures too.

I had some problems trying to buy my tickets with my Mastercard too, but
when I went back a few hours later it worked.  I figured it was just
failing a timeout getting authorisation from my bank.  The RTT from New
Zealand to Europe is such that that sort of thing is not unusual.

Cheers,
					Andrew.

andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com                            +64(272)DEBIAN
            Today is the first day of the rest of your life.