Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

Richard Darst writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to	still apply for Debconf"):
> I see you also included a question about the accommodation in Penta.
> All of or rooms are double rooms in student or hostel-like
> arrangements.  Is this good?  (You can reply straight to me if you
> would like)

Is it possible to book a double room for single occupancy, by paying
extra ?

Since I want not to share, I have so far requested `I will organise my
own accomodation'.  But for social and convenience reasons I would
much prefer to be in the same buildings with everyone else, so if
there is enough space for greedy people like me I would appreciate the
ability to book a room to myself, and I'm happy to pay what it might
otherwise cost me to stay in a hotel.

(I'm a DD, although I haven't asked for food or travel sponsorship, in
case that makes a difference.  I assume I could have booked a bed in a
room to share by registering appropriately in penta.)

Thanks,
Ian.