Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

Hello Miguel,

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 08:22:40PM +0200, Miguel Telleria de Esteban wrote:
> Dear Debconf organisers,
>
> I have registered, confirmed and paid my professional fee, so I guess
> everything should be in order for me to have a room in Caceres hostels.
>
> However I still have a question for non registered people if it is not
> too late to register in Penta and subject to availability on the 8th of
> this month start paying for booking places.

I think there is a misunderstanding here.  The Professional fee covers
sleeping accommodations, food, and all talks -- basically, everything.

So, if you are registered as professional, you are good to go.

I see you also included a question about the accommodation in Penta.
All of or rooms are double rooms in student or hostel-like
arrangements.  Is this good?  (You can reply straight to me if you
would like)

Thanks,

- Richard