Re: [Debconf-discuss] Is it possible for not registered people to still apply for Debconf

An important correction:

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 03:51:53PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> I think there is a misunderstanding here.  The Professional fee covers
> sleeping accommodations, food, and all talks -- basically, everything.

The professional fee *doesn't* cover food - at least not necessarily.
There is a small discussion about this right now- if there are changes
there will be an announcement.

However, if you registered professional before the sponsorship
deadline, you *can* still get free sponsored food.

I'm sorry for the confusion,

- Richard