Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf early arrival and plane tickets

Holger Levsen a scris:
> Hi Eddy,
>
> On Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
>> So should I ask for a move of the departure or it won't be difficult to
>> find a bed for me for that night? Should I worry?
>
> In any case: you shouldn't worry. :-)
>
> Worst case, you might have to pay that one night, but I dont really assume
> that. (We need to sort out details still, so I might be wrong.)
>
> In any case, please update your travel information in penta, so that we know
> we have to find a bed for you.

I just did that and, since I will be there during debcamp I thought I might as
well work on a project to help small translation teams like the Romanian one, to
be able to set clear translation goals (in terms of translations to be done) and
being able to keep those translations up to date (integrating a web interface to
ease up translations for non-geeks will be possible and was already discussed).

http://ramblingfoo.blogspot.com/2008/11/coordinating-localization-via-git.html

--
Regards,
EddyP