Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf early arrival and plane tickets

Hi Eddy,

On Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> So should I ask for a move of the departure or it won't be difficult to
> find a bed for me for that night? Should I worry?

In any case: you shouldn't worry. :-)

Worst case, you might have to pay that one night, but I dont really assume
that. (We need to sort out details still, so I might be wrong.)

In any case, please update your travel information in penta, so that we know
we have to find a bed for you.

regards,
	Holger