[Debconf-discuss] DebConf early arrival and plane tickets

Hello,

I have just finished looking through the flights and reserved the cheapest flight I could find from TAROM, but the problem is that it arrives in Madrid at 18:05 on the 22nd. I wanted to update the information in penta but found out that it won't let me check 22nd as a date since I am not attending DebCamp.

I haven't payed yet for the ticket (I have to do so in 48 hours to have the reservation kept officially) but now I am worried about accommodation. I am going to ask at the agency if arrangements could be made for a departure on the 23rd, if hosting me is a problem.

So should I ask for a move of the departure or it won't be difficult to find a bed for me for that night? Should I worry?

I only did this because I wanted a flight as cheap as possible in the hope that it would save me (and possibly Debian, if I am granted transportation sponsorship*), so it would be really whacked if I had to look for accommodation for the 21st towards the 22nd.

* now it would be a lot lower than what I found before
--
Regards,
EddyP