[Debconf-discuss] INFO magazine, interview

Hello everyone,

As I've previously mentioned it on DC11 Bosnia bid wiki
(http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Bosnia) I'm covering DebConf9
for INFO magazine (http://info.ba) and to make the whole coverage story
better I thought of making a little "interview" among Debian developers.

I invite you all to participate in it, the best and most interesting
answers will be taken in the account :)

You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't like, just make
sure you include your name (nickname) along with your answers. If you
have any additional questions I haven't mentioned here, which you'd like
to answer please ... :)

What does DebConf mean for you?

DebConf 11 in Bosnia?

What's your job (!= Debian)