Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group photo location?

Andreas Tille wrote:
On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 09:41:35AM -0400, Micah Anderson wrote:
The annotated one:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Pictures/GroupPhoto

Linking to a larger resolution version makes perfectly sense IMHO.

Click twice (or three times) to the photo and you will see one at
higher resolution (2.1 MB).

When I searched on the wiki for "Group Photo" (or other search
combinations) this didn't come up, strange.

Yep, that's why I asked.  I'm happy that I'm not the only one who
was lost when searching.

Yes. To find the link I had to search my name.

ciao
	cate