[Debconf-discuss] Madrid 17/07/2009: 3 DDs looking for lodgement

Heya,
  we (me, Luca Capello, and Roland Mas) are traveling to DebConf9 by
motorbike. We plan to spend tomorrow night (i.e., the night between
July 17th and July 18th) in Madrid.

In case someone is still around in the city and has not left yet for
DebConf9, we offer to pay cerveza(s[s]) y tapa(s[s]) in exchange of
couch-surfing for 3 (maybe smelly, given the local temperatures)
people.

In case you are "interested", please send an SMS to one of our mobile
phones, we'll call you back :-)

  Gismo     +41 79 321 7613
  Lo-Lan-Do +33 6 2249 9591
  Zack      +39 392 5140154

Of course, even if you can't offer lodgement, we'll be happy to spend
the evening with whoever of you is around, even if we'll be a bit sad
about having less money to invest in beer.

Thanks!