Re: [Debconf-discuss] utf8? (was: Re: keysigning in Cáceres: list and keyring files were released)

-=| Joost van Baal, Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 09:52:48AM +0200 |=-
> > Both list and keyring files were uploaded to
> > http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc9/
>
> Is it just me, or is the 5th uid of Damyan Ivanov garbled due to encoding
> errors in the file?  I'd like to have a copy of the file in utf8 encoding.
> Aníbal: could you upload such a file?

This is some caveat of gpg maybe? Anyway, the text should read "Дамян
Иванов". This is my name written in Cyrillics.

Changing this in your local copy will change che checksum, so it
better be done in the master copy.

--
dam