[Debconf-discuss] food at Chamartin station

Hi all,

For those of you with a while at Chamartin station waiting for a train
to Caceres and are very hungry, faw and I found a 9€ all-you-can-eat
place. Very friendly to vegetarians, lots of salads, pizza, pasta,
soup, deserts (inc ice cream). Outside across the road filled with
taxis, look for the green restaurant to the right side of the sunlit
plaza. I helpfully forgot the name, sorry :(

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise