Re: [Debconf-discuss] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (hectic announcement)

Quoting Martín Ferrari (martin.ferrari@gmail.com):
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 11:39, Christian Perrier<bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Martin, where do you live in France? I can then give you hints about
> > what regional cheese you can bring (hint: to get the best, go to a local
> > street market and spot local producers).
>
> In Côte d'Azur, near Nice. I haven't got the opportunity to go to a
> street market, but I can try...

You might want to seek for goat cheese on a street market in
Nice. Even though I'm not very familiar with the local markets, this
is what I would be seeking for in that neighbourhood.

There is no specific name to seek for as there is no (TTBOMK)
"Appellation d'origine contrôlée"
(http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellation_d'origine_contrôlée) brand
in Nice and surrounding area for cheese...but I bet you can find very
good locally produced goat cheese.