Re: [Debconf-discuss] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (hectic announcement)

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:41:23PM +0200, bubulle@debian.org wrote:

> There is no specific name to seek for as there is no (TTBOMK)
> "Appellation d'origine contrôlée"
> (http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellation_d'origine_contrôlée) brand
> in Nice and surrounding area for cheese...but I bet you can find very
> good locally produced goat cheese.

Here is another secret rule for choosing cheeses:
    "If it stinks, it's good."
(Of course, apply this rule in other areas at your own risk).

And now, just a message which might get the Cheese Assistant being fired:

Given that I was coming in advance; and that I know it can be -10°C in
Extremadura, but only during the winter; and that I did not know if there
would be some fridges; I did not bring any French cheeses.

So I will join the local cheese team.
There are some delicious cheeses in Extremadura!

Cheerse,
--
Nekral