Re: [Debconf-discuss] The now traditional Cheese and Wine party (hectic announcement)

César Gómez Martín a écrit :
> Not all the good cheeses and wines are made in France ;)
>
> In Extremadura there are probably better cheeses and wines than in
> France (touché), so you can also go to a shop here and buy good stuff
> for the party :P

*That* is the duty of the local participants (and I confirm that
Extremadura cheese is, imho, among the best in Spain....though I do not
confirm César's science fiction...:-)

Martin, where do you live in France? I can then give you hints about
what regional cheese you can bring (hint: to get the best, go to a local
street market and spot local producers).