[Debconf-discuss] start conference/talks later/10h [was: Re: Sauna, Pool, Gym and running]

Hello,

Andreas Tille schrieb:

I was thinking of 8:00 or maybe 8:30, so that we could run for an hour,
have a shower and still make it to breakfast.  But I guess that it's better
to ask those interested.

Well, breakfast at 9:00.  This scratches the topic we discussed here
at dinner:  I somehow used kind of a German schedule and even the Germans
asked me to shift everything by one hour.  So please tell me honestly:
Is starting at 9:00 with the keynote tasks fine or not?  I do not want
to "Germanise" or to "Grandfatherise" the whole conference by my personal
inner clock.  Just pronounce your opinion about when to start the first
talk ...

I would prefer to start talks/bofs/conference at 10h. Breakfast at 9h
collides always with the first talk an afaik dinner is late, too (21-23?) so
we could/should adapt our schedule with the meals.:)
Then people can sleep longer without missing anything. With the not very full schedule there is imho no need to start early to get everthing done. I agree it might be a bit late for this change but we are flexible and we will not loose
anything.
Regards

	Noel