Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna, Pool, Gym and running

Hola Andreas Tille!

> I think the question what means "winter" was clarified, but I wonder what
> means "morning".  In my terms it means at sunrise before breakfast.  At least
> this was my plan (even if this is kind of late for my normal dayly schedule
> in Argentinian "winter" (at least the daylight fits to what I would call
> winter).

I was thinking of 8:00 or maybe 8:30, so that we could run for an hour,
have a shower and still make it to breakfast.  But I guess that it's better
to ask those interested.

For the afternoon, it should be before sunset, so maybe 17:30 or 18:00.

--
 Bessos,
     Maggie.