Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna, Pool, Gym and running

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Margarita Manterola wrote:

Regardless of this, we plan to organize a couple of morning / afternoon
runs.  So if you are into running, bring (winter) running clothes as well.

I think the question what means "winter" was clarified, but I wonder what
means "morning".  In my terms it means at sunrise before breakfast.  At least
this was my plan (even if this is kind of late for my normal dayly schedule
in Argentinian "winter" (at least the daylight fits to what I would call
winter).

See you

     Andreas.

--