Re: [Debconf-discuss] Schedule for DebConf8

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Noel Köthe wrote:

is there a definite deadline for talks/bofs? I'd love to see a Debian
& LiMux BOF
and/or LiMux talk at Mar del Plata this year, but didn't have a chance
to prepare
anything useful in the last couple of days...

Andres Tille said you should enter our talk/bof into pentabarf, send him
an email tille@d.o and he/the team will look if a slot is possible.

Thanks to Noel who helped me to work down ma mail backlog quite relaxed.

Florian, just ignoring my shcedule team member hat, I would like to
see your talk and I would like to have it happen at the CDD day on Tuesday.
But you asked for a slot in the end to have some time for preparation.
So my suggestion would be to group it with Debian Science BOF which also
did not fitted at CDD day any more - so just register your talk and write
me an e-mail.  There are people keen on hearing your talk about LiMux!

See you

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de