Re: [Debconf-discuss] MDQ-Retiro on Sunday / BA accomodations

also sprach Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [2008.08.14.1837 -0300]:
> reason that they not registered on the wiki?  I hate if people are
> just lazy and it is even worse if a certain number of people who
> were not that lazy have to suffer from this and have to register
> for a bus for themselves.

It's not how it works, and you know it. Someone has to take charge
and I consciously decided that I won't be the one. Will you?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"you know you're a hopeless geek when you misspell 'date' as 'data'"
                                                   -- branden robinson