Re: [Debconf-discuss] MDQ-Retiro on Sunday / BA accomodations

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Jacobo Tarrio wrote:

El jueves, 14 de agosto de 2008 a las 18:13:03 -0300, martin f krafft escribía:

there's a ticket office at the corner of St. Martín and the street
of last night's hotel.

FWIW, it's the shop in the corner with bus pr0n at the door, not the one with people pr0n.

Come on people, you are trying to fix the wrong problem.  We nned 40 people
to rant one bus starting IN FRONT OF OUR HOTEL going VIA EZE to Buenos Aires.
We are here about 200 people.  Guessing only half of them will leave here on
Sunday we should be able two fill two of these busses.  Why not asking your
table mates at dinner at which day they will leave MDQ and what might be the
reason that they not registered on the wiki?  I hate if people are just lazy
and it is even worse if a certain number of people who were not that lazy
have to suffer from this and have to register for a bus for themselves.

So please come on people, fire up your browser, don't be stupid and enter
your plan to leave Mar del Plata.  It can not be that hard to go to

    http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/MDQ-return

and even gain profit for yourself.

Thanks to all those who just did their homework.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de