Re: [Debconf-discuss] Swimming at the sea de Plata

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

I think it is a very unfortunate choice of timeslot. Today at that time
there is Luciano's talk about the openssl failure, which I believe is of
interest for most of us. On the contrary, tomorrow schedule has a *hole*
exactly from 17:00 to 18:00.

Well, the scheduleing of the Luciano-talks was very unfortunate in several
aspects and triggered certain problems.  I was aware of this - but sometimes
events are just in parallel.  BTW, there is *no* hole in the schedule -
that's just the coffee break.

I really would like to participate, /me hopes in a push of one day
forward.

Well it actually is just scheduled for tomorrow because it was a complete
success.  All people with a towel went into the sea (OK, there were only
two of them ;-)) and I can asure you that it is much easier than in the morning
because the sand outside stored some warmth over the day ...

So whoever likes to join tomorrow be AT THE BEACH at 17:30 (not in the
entrance hall - we might meet at entrance hall at 17:15).

See you

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de