Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debian Secrets

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 04:23:09PM -0300, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> So, here's a request for help: if people have other suggestions that
> they think would suit this talk well (i.e., other Debian-specific
> features that people may want to know about), please let me know.

- etckeeper

It is not Debian-specific, but is particularly synergistic with Debian
(well-integrated with APT, takes advantage of our policy about /etc), so
I consider it an important building block of the administration of
Debian systems.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the