Re: [Debconf-discuss] Canonical will sponsor the OpenBar tonight

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 11:37:06PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert said:
> On 2008-08-12 18:21, Sebastian Montini wrote:
> > Canonical is glad to invite you all to Antares brewery (cordoba 3025)
> > tonight after dinner for some free beers.
>
> Even if this sounds heretic: Any non-alcoholic options?

Heretic!  Burn him!

That being said, yes, it also serves food and has the usual selection of
non-alcoholic beverages.  I don't know if the drink tickets will cover
them, but it's a nice place to hang out, and sodas won't be expensive
either way.

Cheers,
|  Stephen Gran                  | How many chunks could checkchunk check  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | if checkchunk could check chunks?   --  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Alan Cox                                |