Re: [Debconf-discuss] Borges and Buenos Aires

* jeff <moe@blagblagblag.org> [2008:08:12 15:48 -0300]:
> The Borges Cultural Center is in the Galeria Pacfico shopping mall off
> of the huge pedestrian mall Avenida Florida (between Cordoba Avenue
> and Corrientes).  Last time I went there there was an exhibition about
> NYC/911 sponsored by the US embassy. Ug. It doesn't have much to do
> with Borges.... It's worth missing.

I didn't see anything about 9/11 this time. Just a bunch of local
artists' work on display, which, while not specifically Borges-related,
is at least culturally relevant and interesting.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide