[Debconf-discuss] Cheese&Wine project progress report

> We'll do some mini-shopping as of tomorrow (Monday) morning to get
> glasses (plastic), plates, etc.

Shopping done this morning, thanks to Moray, Nicolas and "damn we
forgot you to ask your name" who helped us with the local language,
without which we would never have spotted a panaderia.

We have plastic glasses for the various liquids, plastic plates for
the cheese and napkins for participants to carry all this.

The only remaining stuff needed will be knives for cutting the cheese
(at least those that don't escape themselves from boxes).

So, everything is settled for the 4th release of the Debian
Cheese&Wine party.

Participants, please bring your liquid and solid stuff around 22:45 at
1st floor hacklab, close to the bar.

Anyone wanting to complete the set of material can easily go to the
supermarket which, IIRC, lies in the 1st or 2nd street you cross when
exiting left to the hotel, about 2 blocks away. They have a fairly
good set of Argentinian (and some chilean) wines, as well as a good
assortment of liquors.