Re: [Debconf-discuss] Location and orga for the Cheese&Wine party

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> The C&W party is scheduled for tomorrow (Monday) 22:00. Actually, this
> is all what we have: a time slot..:)

More progress was made tonight (as well as drinking some .ar wine):

The location will very probably the the 1st floor hacklab, close to
the restaurant.

The Cheese & Wine party was moved to 23:00 to avoid clashing with meal
time.

We'll do some mini-shopping as of tomorrow (Monday) morning to get
glasses (plastic), plates, etc.

The same stands for bread and maybe some more extra cheese as we're
apparently fairly short on it.

> So, if you bringed something (liquid or solid), then it's time NOW to
> fill in http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/CheeseWineBoF so that we
> have an idea of what we'll get.

Please continue to do so. KNowing in advance what we can have is
helpful.

Of course, in case some of you people were wondering, it's OK to come
to the C&W party even if you didn't bring stuff.

And, of course, at the end of the party, help from the not-too-drunk
participants will be great in order to clean out the place.