Re: [Debconf-discuss] IMPORTANT: renting bus for the day back from MDQ to EZE/BA

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 03:40:40AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
>Hi,
>

>> > It is planned renting buses for the return day (Sunday 17th) from the
>> > hotel to both, Buenos Aires downtown and the EZE airport.
>>
>> I couldn't check it, but I have the impression that a lot of people
>> are leaving in the 16th as well. Is there a possibility to organize a
>> bus for this day too?
>
>Looking at the number of people who managed to add themselves on the wiki page:
>http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/EZE-MDQ_bus
>
>There are quite a few.  I haven't received an ack for my reservation
>email (I don't really want to go back via Retiro if at all
>possible....)

Yup, seconded.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll