Re: [Debconf-discuss] IMPORTANT: renting bus for the day back from MDQ to EZE/BA

Hi,

> > It is planned renting buses for the return day (Sunday 17th) from the
> > hotel to both, Buenos Aires downtown and the EZE airport.
>
> I couldn't check it, but I have the impression that a lot of people
> are leaving in the 16th as well. Is there a possibility to organize a
> bus for this day too?

Looking at the number of people who managed to add themselves on the wiki page:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/EZE-MDQ_bus

There are quite a few.  I haven't received an ack for my reservation
email (I don't really want to go back via Retiro if at all
possible....)

--
dancer@{netfort.gr.jp,debian.org}