Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 16:09 +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Since our cheese-master's connectivity is limited lately, I have just created
>
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/CheeseWineBoF
>
> For the rest of the details about the party, ask bubulle! :D

A heads-up for those intending to bring cheese:

I tried to bring some cheese from my area of Brasil, and the Argentinian
authorities didn't allow me to come outside of the arrival room with it;
they destroyed it and gave me some material about their preserving of
health in the country.

It seems like if the cheese wrappings had some kind of official
information regarding it's "QA" it would have been allowed in. So no
cheese from Minas Gerais will be served at the party, for the time being
=(

See you here at MDQ =),

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>