Re: [Debconf-discuss] Unfortunate event during DebCamp

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> wrote:

> Today an unfortunate incident occurred during check in procedures at
> the hotel.  The short version is that a person knowingly checked in
> to the hotel under a name that is not theirs

So, I just spoke to "the person involved", and the problem did *not*
arise on check-in but later on.

Who told the hotel the person that checked in wasn't the person he said he was?
How did they find out?

The way things stand now, the situation smells bad at best.

--
Martin