Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Schedule for DebConf8

Hi,

On 01.08.2008, at 17:58, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Hi

we (finally) released the schedule for the upcoming Debian Conference in
Argentina. You can find it at [1] or, in case you do not have a
Pentabarf account you can find it at [2]

Note that this schedule only shows events for which we surely know the
speakers are actually attending the conference. In case you submitted an event and think it should appear there, please re-check if you selected
to attend the conference - and also reconfirmed your attendance.

is there a definite deadline for talks/bofs? I'd love to see a Debian & LiMux BOF and/or LiMux talk at Mar del Plata this year, but didn't have a chance to prepare
anything useful in the last couple of days...

Kind regards

Florian Maier

Development Lead Linux Client
City of Munich