Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 04:13:29AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> >> Since DebConf is organized by a team, not only by Joerg, proposals should be send
> >> to the public mailing list. So we all can make questions/help to the people
> >> who is willing to do the hard work of hosting us.
> > I sure want keep it secret but forward stuff to the lists.
>
> Yes, there is a word missing in here. Feel free to add a "not" at a
> position that fits best for your kind of "he just does evil things"
> arguments.

Do you know about the one man bus factor? why you would want to add yourself
extra work forwarding mails that were supposed directly to be sent to the list?
I was doing a remark about your email, but hey, if it is funnier for you think
I think you are evil, have fun!

Again, the important poing of my previous email, I would ask you in the future
leave this kind of announcements to our DebConf Press team or to our Debian Press
team. They are experienced people who can surely make better emails with respect
marketing and PR purposes.

Ana