Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna, Pool, Gym and running

Hi,

On Saturday 02 August 2008 02:09, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Regardless of this, we plan to organize a couple of morning / afternoon
> runs.  So if you are into running, bring (winter) running clothes as well.

If you are from norther europe (or similar climates), you can probably
substitute "winter" with "spring". Some englishman even says its like english
summer ;-)

The weather is not that bad/cold. Last night it rained quite heavily, so
definitly be prepared, but it's not as bad as it sounds.

regards,
	Holger