Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Slides and stuff

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:31:30 +0100
Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@gmx.de> wrote:

> Where excatly, and where can people get the slides?
>
> I now uploaded it at the bottom of the "description" page in "attched
> files", which is the only place I found to be able to upload stuff.

That appears to be the right way.

> But people keep asking me where the slides are...

On the main website, in the talk description.
e.g. https://penta.debconf.org/schedule/dc7/event/30
See the end of the description.

From the Schedule, click on the talk title and that is the page where
the attached files will be available for download.

--

Neil Williams