[Debconf-discuss] vcs-pkg: my demonstration on packaging debian pkgs with VCS

Hi all,

I sent my typescript of how one might use branches for Debian
packaging to the vcs-pkg mailing list:

  http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/vcs-pkg/2007-June/000001.html

I suggest that interested people subscribe to the list so we can
discuss the concepts behind vcs-pkg even after debconf.