Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Slides and stuff

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
Hi

if you are a speaker please consider uploading your slides and materials
for the events you had to penta.debconf.org,

you can do that within the
/submission interface where you edit your talks data.

Where excatly, and where can people get the slides?

I now uploaded it at the bottom of the "description" page in "attched files", which is the only place I found to be able to upload stuff.

But people keep asking me where the slides are...

Henning

(please cc me, I am not on the list afaik)