Re: [Debconf-discuss] Music

martin f krafft dijo [Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 03:57:55PM +0100]:
> also sprach Gustavo Franco <stratus@debian.org> [2007.06.12.1436 +0100]:
> > I would be glad to play acoustic or electric guitar, note that I'm
> > left handed and bring my gear from Brazil wasn't possible though.
>
> If enough people help steal pots and pans from various places,
> I volunteer on percussion. Bringing my gear from Switzerland wasn't
> possible.

Oh no, this will degenerate into the kind of band that was made famous
during our Helsinki stay?

Will we have live orchestras easing the environment in the hacklabs?
Wouter, it would be a _great_ inspiration to have you playing on the
stage of the current hacklab!

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23