[Debconf-discuss] Music

Hi all,

Some people have suggested that I send an email about this, so here
goes.

I brought my flute with me to Debconf. There are some rooms here with
great accoustics, and it'd be nice to have more people with instruments,
because frankly playing music in a group is way more fun than playing it
alone.

So if you play an instrument, are not afraid to play along with some
people whom you've never played with before, and the instrument doesn't
happen to be a piano or a pipe organ or anything in the same size
region, then please bring it with you.

That'd be great.

Now I'll head off and think about preparing my BoF, or so.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22