Re: [Debconf-discuss] What to bring to hostels

Hi all,

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I guess the Information is on the websites of the hostels, but in case
> you have special arrangement or something, I’d rather ask here:

As a tea^Wrooibos[1] lover, newly converted coffee-addict, I was
wondering...

I expect the kitchens at the hostels to have microwaves (or stove + some
kitchenware) to heat water (I expect to find kitchens similar to the
ones in Mexico, or Finland).

Has anyone thought of bringing electric kettles or water heaters[2], or
$whatever_hack to Debconf in the spirit of sharing the produced
hot/boiling water or having them available to fellow debconfers at
Teviot? Exquisite care of such an important appliance would be offered
in exchange :)

I would bring mine along if I had one, but I actually heat my water in a
very un-portable way (microwave).

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooibos
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_water_boiler

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman