Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 05:51:22PM +0200, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> I really see few people that check identity AND the email (people tend
> to sign all key-identity of a key).

That's wrong.

> How to do this check in a reliable and completely secure way?
> (I think that a man on the middle attack is always possible).

Send an encrypted mail to the email address that contains the signature
*for that address only*. The 'caff' script in the signing-party package
will automate this for you.

--
Shaw's Principle:
	Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will